1. About our policy for personally identifiable information
FRON is an organization which organizes various international events in order to spread Japanese culture to the world, promote Japanese and Non-Japanese exchange. FRON strives for appropriate management and operation of personally identifiable information which is acquired through these activities by observing relevant laws, regulations and guidelines.
2. Purpose of Use of Personally Identifiable Information
The personally identifiable information which FRON acquires is used for the following purposes, and decided in the FRON Organization Overview.
1. Sending FRON’s report, and other information related to FRON’s activities.
2. Classes, Workshops, Seasonal events and other services hosted by FRON.
3. Management and operations in FRON’s official web site.
4. Providing and distributing FRON’s documents.
5. Dealing with questions and complaints from clients.
6. Contacting and sending of FRON’s notifications and questionnaires.
7. Necessary information from FRON regarding FRON’s management.
＊Including lists of names, distributing lists of names for the participants of our services,
indicating name plates or seating charts at our events.
3. Collection, Utilization, and Offer for Personally Identifiable Information
In case FRON collects or uses the personally identifiable information, FRON defines the purpose of such use following notifications or announcements to clients. In addition to this, FRON never handles the personally identifiable information which exceeds the necessary amount to achieve the purpose of use without consent from a client.
Moreover, FRON shall obtain consent from a client for the provision of personally identifiable information to a third party except for cases which are separately determined by laws and regulations.
4. Management of Personally Identifiable Information
FRON manages acquired personally identifiable information strictly within the above-mentioned purpose of use. FRON strives to maintain safety regarding management in personally identifiable information by taking security measures in order to prevent personally identifiable information from illegal access, loss, destruction, manipulation, or leakage.
FRON manages and commands the procedures for handling personally identifiable information in case FRON outsources it by making agreements on the duty of confidentiality with enterprises entrusted with operations.
5. Requests for Disclosure, Revision, and Suspension of Use in Personally Identifiable Information
FRON deals appropriately and quickly with requests for disclosure, revision, or suspension of use in personally identifiable information which FRON possesses in case FRON receives requests from any party, according to laws and regulations.
6. Complaints relating to Personally Identifiable Information
FRON deals appropriately and quickly with claims regarding personally identifiable information.
7. Management System of Personally Identifiable Information
FRON strives to manage personally identifiable information thoroughly by establishing a management system which sets the general manager as the head.
8. Changes in the Privacy Statement
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time by posting an amended version of the statement on FRON’s web site. Please refer to this policy regularly. If at any time we decide to use personally identifiable information in a different manner then was stated at the time it was collected, we will notify you directly via email for your consent.
9. The Inquiry Counter
The inquiry counter relating to all the personally identifiable information which FRON possesses and disclosure about this is as follows;
Effective as of April 3oth, 2016.